Bogar-Paterson, Your Indoor Air Quality Specialists
Poor Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and indoor air pollutants can be major environmental hazards. Pollutants can cause dizziness, headaches and aggravate asthma and allergies. While vacuuming and cleaning can help, it will not solve all your IAQ problems.
Bogar-Patersons solutions to improve and maintain ideal air quality include:
- Filtration via high-efficiency air filters that reduce concentrations of pollen, dust mites, dirt, mold spores, fungi, odors and chemicalswhile enhancing comfort, helping protect furnishings and preventing wall and ceiling discoloration
- UVC Germicidal Light to optimize the light safely across the entire coil surface. This reduces concentrations of bacteria, mold and fungi on coils, minimizes irritants, increases comfort and maintains system efficiency by keeping the coils clean.
- Fresh-Air Ventilation. The following components will dilute indoor air pollutants and help reduce concentrations of odors and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs):
- Energy Recovery Wheel (ERW) with factory installed option inEnergence 35- to 50-ton rooftop units
- Energy Recovery System (ERS) that combines an ERW with fans and attaches to rooftop unit
- Smart Airflow System with factory installed option in Energence 3- to 5-ton rooftop units
- Economizers to save on cooling costs
- Demand Control Ventilation (DCV) to automatically adjust the volume of fresh air taken into your facility to meet demand.
Clean ventilation and healthy IAQ will improve employee health and productivity. Our specialists provide options to keep your facility healthy and comfortable according to your design or occupancy levels.
Contact us today.
For emergency service, call: 1-800-263-4560 (Toll Free).